Every life has a story to tell. A story of struggle, pain, and joy. Mine is no different. I have lost loved ones and survived many sleepless nights. I am a military spouse, so I understand the stresses and struggles that go along with the military life. I have one son who is currently off to college. I have experienced the joys and chaos of parenting as well as the quietness of an empty nest. My mother is struggling with chronic illness thus I understand the difficulties and demands of caring for an aging parent.
I love my life and I am grateful for the joys, blessings, and struggles that have helped me become the person I am today. It is such a privileged to be working in field where I can serve others as they work through their own struggles in life.
I enjoy photography, painting, reading, watching sports, and spending time with my family. I enjoy traveling and I am always searching for experiences in life that can help my clients understand a different way to look at challenges they may be facing. I utilize painting and sandtray work with my adult clients as much as I use this with my child and adolescent clients. I feel play helps everyone.
I have worked as a registered nurse in a variety of positions in the state of Arkansas over the past 24 years.
- Education from John Brown University
- Master’s in Marriage and Family Therapy
- Master’s in Clinical Mental Health Counseling. I also received a
- Certification in Play Therapy
- Certified as a Grief Recovery Program specialist through the Grief Recovery Institute.
I am licensed in the state of Arkansas as a
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Licensed Associate Marriage and Family Therapist
- Registered Nurse